Dealing With Hair Loss, Breakage & Damage
PKMH Remedies & Recommendations
Are you facing a lot of breakage and damage to your hair? There are so many reasons that can make this happen. Your hair loss as well as other hair problems are normal when you make common mistakes regularly.
Here are some mistakes that are best avoided
● Taking a lot of stress- Taking stress can lead to a lot of hair fall.
● Using lots of hair styling products or heating tools without using the correct heat barrier product can also lead to hair damage and hair fall.
● Nutrient deficiency can also lead to hair damage and hair fall. If you're not taking proper nutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin C, protein, iron, zinc, etc then you'll face a lot of hair issues.
● Not maintaining proper hygiene can lead to damaging your hair from the roots.
Start taking care of your hair today.
Start including essential nutrients in the form of a healthy diet and various chewable tablets available in the market. It will enhance your hair growth and will make your hair look shinier and healthier.
Make use of essential oils such as coconut oil, castor oil and almond oil as a routine. Before washing your hair, try applying one of them as per your hair and root type and keep them on for at least an hour.
Eat healthy and change your messy eating lifestyle. Try to eat green vegetables, it will help in healing from breakage and damage.
the one that needs no introduction to good health, WATER! Include atleast 3-4 litres of daily water intake in your diet. This will help hair and skin health and keep you healthy inside out.
Here are some of the shampoos and conditioners you can use to promote good hair growth and enhancing the quality of your hair
Try using sulfate free shampoos. That's a great way to make your hair better and get away from every hair issue. They are a bit expensive, but totally worth it!
1. Plum Avocado Daily Haircare Kit For Frizzy Hair Silicone & Sulphate Free
This is a combo of a shampoo, conditioner and a serum which is sulphate and silicone free and thus, very healthy for your hair. This brings a nice shine to your hair, free from all damages. The consumers have reviewed this combo by describing their hair quality as very smooth and shiny.
2. Be Bodywise Keratin Hair Fall Control Paraben & Sulphate Free Shampoo For Women
This shampoo is amazing for stopping your hair from falling all the time. It is a must-have and their consumers have reviewed the product as promising.
3. OGX Hydrate & Revive Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo
This product is also amazing in strengthening your hair and making them look healthier like never before. Consumers have also described this product as hydrating and helping in healing hair damages.
4. OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
Another product from the same brand. This combo is rich in Keratin Oil which brings protein to your hair. The combo of shampoo and conditioner has proven to be really helpful as mentioned by their consumers.
5. Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Collagen Volume Boost Micellar Shampoo
This product is really high in demand due to its extremely amazing response. The shampoo prevents your hair from falling and makes it look so healthy and amazing. Their customers have fallen in love with this shampoo.
6. L'oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Gold Quinoa + Protein Absolut Repair Shampoo
This shampoo by L'oreal helps in protecting your hair from damage and makes it look smooth and shiny all the time. The consumers have also loved its results by describing it as a magic for their hair.
These were some of the tips and hacks related to your hair issues. Stop your hair damage and loss by following all the suggestions we have mentioned in this article. Remember hair health & wellness goes hand in hand. Take care of yourself inside out!
Follow us on Instagram: @pkmhofficial
#beauty #pkmh #tutorials #tipsandtricks #beautyblog #hairtrends #homeremedies #hairinspiration #hairstyle #hairstyles #hair #washday #washroutine #hairgoals #beauty #hairstylist #hairtips #greasyhair #oilyhair #mustbuy #musthave #purifying #cleanhair #quickfix #diy #oilyscalp #haircare #hairwash #cleanscalp #cleanhair #pkmhrecommends #hairfall #antihairfall #hairloss #damagedhair #stronghair #haircaretips #hairgrowth #longhair
Note: The recommendations mentioned in the article are generic in nature. Incase you‘d like a hair or a beauty consultation, reach out to us on email.