REMOVING FACIAL HAIR
Do’s, Don’ts & More!
Unwanted facial hair is a regular occurrence for many. And to aid this, majority of hair removal procedures are easy and inexpensive and may be found at your local drugstore or grocery store. Permanent hair removal on the other hand is not always achievable.
Some folks require medical attention or medication. If you have excessive facial hair (especially for women) or a skin condition, it might be a sign of medical concern that needs to be addressed by a doctor.
A comprehensive guide to facial hair removal, benefits, methods and do’s and dont’s below:
Importance of facial hair removal
1. Get rid of dark hair
You know those irritating black thick has that protrude from your face and neck in numerous places? Facial hair removal is an effective approach to get rid of them quickly! It is also typically faster than tracking them down and pulling them one by one.
2. Makes applying makeup easier
It is simpler to apply makeup when your face is free of dark hairs and peach false! Your makeup will slide over your hair-free face with ease. Some women even claim that because it's so simple to apply and blend, they need less makeup!
3. Promotes clearer skin
Facial hair removal helps in eliminating dead skin cells on the surface of your skin in addition to eliminating hair. It helps in removing dead skin cells from the skin which trigger outbreaks over time. It is a fantastic method to include exfoliation in your cosmetic regimen on a regular basis!
4. Improves the efficacy of skincare products
Another advantage of facial hair removal is that it improves the effectiveness of your skin care products. It exfoliates your skin allowing vitamins and antioxidants and other healthy substances to penetrate into your skin. And if your items operate better you will be able to use less of them saving you money in the long run.
Best ways to remove your facial hair
Shaving has the advantages of being simple, painless and inexpensive. The benefits are temporary despite the fact that they are excellent in removing hair. Shaving does not remove hair from the root, but from the same level as the skin, causing it to regrow faster. People should anticipate their head to regrow in a day or two. People can shave certain portions of their faces using a razor, either dry or wet. After completing your shaving apply a good amount of moisture to hydrate your skin. Clean your razor and store it in a dry place.
Tweezers can be used to extract the hair from the root. Tweezing eliminates one hair at a time so it takes longer. It is excellent for tiny regions of hair removal such as around the brows. Wheezing can be unpleasant and produce minor redness for a short time but these effects should dissipate soon.
Using tweezers remove face hair:
Wash the affected area with warm water and pat it dry.
Pull the skin taut and use the tweezers to grab the hair.
Pole in the direction of hair growth firmly and fast.
To avoid skin irritation rinse the area with cold water or an astringent solution after tweezing.
By applying melted wax to the skin, waxing eliminates hair from the root. When individuals let the wax cool before keeping it away from their skin, the hair is pulled along with it.
Waxing can be used to remove facial hair, but sensitive regions such as the nose and ears, as well as any areas of sensitive or inflamed skin, should be avoided.
An epilator is an electrical device that uses revolving reasons to draw hair of birds to remove it from the root. For users on the face of tiny sections of hair a small epilator may be an ideal option.
People who use an apple later cannot follow this procedure by following epilators directions. The following steps may be included in the instructions:
Before you epilate, exfoliate your skin.
Hold the gadget at a 90 degree angle to the skin.
Slowly move the epilator over the hairy region.
Letting can be painful censored poles hair up from the roots. This means that the outcomes are more long lasting.
5. Permanent methods
There are different hair removal methods available in the market like laser hair removal and electrolysis. During the laser hair removal process the effect is long term but it is not permanent. If you want to opt for permanent hair removal go for electrolysis as it destroys the growth of the hair at the base of the hair follicle which makes it unable to grow back. People who go for this process have to repeat the treatments to complete the electrolysis process.
● Always cleanse your face before going for a hair removal process as a dirty face can make it difficult to remove the hair from your skin and I would react harshly to the method used.
● Use a gentle scrub to remove dead skin cells aur any kind of dirt and debris is clogged into our pores.
● Apply ice after the process as your hair is being pulled out which may result in your skin being irritated leading to boils and acne therefore it is always better to apply ice as it calms your skin. But never apply ice to your skin directly, always wrap it in a thin cloth and then use it on your skin.
● Do not forget to moisturize your skin after the facial hair removal as your skin may feel dry and rough and proper hydration and moisturization is always a must for skin.
● Your skin becomes pretty sensitive after the facial hair removal therefore do not expose your skin directly into sunlight and apply ample amount of sunscreen before going out.
● No matter how agent the situation is, always ignore hair removal creams as they have large amounts of Harsh chemicals in them which can lead to darkening your skin and it can also lead to various skin ailments.
● Stick to one process. For example if you are going for threading for your facial hair removal then stick to it do not suddenly start waxing your face as you need to be careful about different methods of removing facial hair. Important because not every method suits everyone.
● If you have acne prone skin try to refrain from using any hair removal methods as it can lead to your acne being irritated leaving marks on your face.
These are some of #pkmhrecommend tips and guidelines for you, when it comes to facial hair removal. It is always important to take care of your skin and give it the love and care it deserves.
Always remember healthy skin, is your best foundation!
Follow us on Instagram: @pkmhofficial
#beautyproducts #hairwax #hairremoval #diy #beautyathome #waxing #diykits #hairremovalkits #epilators #beautybrands #beauty101 #waxtypes #skincaretips #skincaredosanddonts #organic #skincareproducts #hairemoval #grooming #mensgrooming #hairremovalproducts #beautytips #facialhair
NOTE: The recommendations mentioned in the article are for generic purpose only and might not suit all skin types & conditions. Incase you‘d like a specific solution to your skin or beauty related concerns, reach out to us on email.