THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CONCEALERS
PKMH Product Knowledge
Concealers are one of the most vital products for achieving flawless makeup, according to every makeup enthusiast. After all, it helps to conceal any skin flaws and gives your face a more even toned and perfect appearance. However, while most women purchase the greatest concealers money can buy, only a small percentage of them actually know how to use them, which is where the problem begins. When you don't know how to use a product, it becomes ineffective, and you blame the product. Instead, how about learning how to make the best use of it?
Steps to apply concealer
Because Beyoncé is the only one who wakes up like this, the rest of us mere mortals may require some assistance in the department of how-to-get-gorgeous-skin. We're here to show and explain to you how to achieve a flawless complexion using only this concealer map.
1. Prep your face
Make sure your face is ready. So that your concealer goes on smoothly, wash with a light cleanser and then moisturize.
2. Apply concealer to the parts of your face that need to be evened out.
Apply a liquid concealer that is the same shade or one shade slightly lighter than your skin tone to conceal issue spots like dark circles or redness around your nose. Dot it over the brow, along the brow bone, beneath your eyes, along the corners of your lips, on your chin, and around your nostrils with a concealer brush.
3. Blend the concealer into the skin
Pat a flat concealer brush across your skin to properly distribute the product.
4. Examine your face in the mirror
To ensure that everything is correctly blended. If the concealer isn't blended well enough, dampen the tip of a cosmetic sponge with water and massage the concealer outward to diffuse any wrinkles.
Boom. Even Beyoncé would be envious of your flawless skin in under a minute.
Different types for concealer and their use
The following is a list of the several types of concealers available, as well as their properties:
Satin, dazzling shimmer, and matte finishes are offered in liquid concealers. When compared to a satin finish, a matte finish will remain longer. Satin, on the other hand, may appear more natural, especially on areas of dry skin. The greatest option for under your eyes is a dazzling shimmer finish, which will emphasize them.
● For normal, combination, oily, or sensitive skin, as well as acne-prone skin.
● You may choose how much coverage you want, making it versatile.
● Because it does not cake, it is ideal for concealing acne. Unlike creamier concealers, there is less chance of exacerbating acne.
There are two finishes to choose from: matte and satin. Both will not crack or bleed and will last for a long time. To enhance the lasting power of your concealer, apply a tiny coating of powder after blending it with a satin finish.
● It has a semi-solid, creamy feel (similar to lipstick) and is frequently pigmented.
● Ideal for all skin types, including normal, dry, and sensitive.
● You can select the level of coverage you desire, ranging from medium to full.
● Due to the thick, waxy components in concealing blemishes, sticks for concealing pimples may actually make them worse.
Typically available as a powder compact/concealer that you apply with a sponge to get a powdered, matte effect.
● Ideal for skin that is normal, slightly dry, combination, or sensitive.
● You can select the level of coverage you desire, ranging from light to medium.
● It's nice to use because it has a creamy texture that makes it simple to apply.
COLOR - CORRECTING CONCEALER
To neutralize the odd color of your foundation, use this concealer under it. You may also pair it with a skin-toned concealer for a similar look. It will be difficult to see the color-correcting concealer behind the foundation once it has been applied.
● Skin tone issues are best treated with this product (blue circles under the eyes or persistent redness).
● Is commonly sold in the form of a cream or a stick. The liquid option is frequently clear or may be made transparent easily by blending it in.
● You have the option of selecting your coverage level, which ranges from transparent to complete coverage.
Dos and Don’ts of Concealer
● For extreme dark circles, use a stick concealer.
● Apply a moisturizing cream before concealer one shade lighter than your foundation.
● Apply concealer after you've blended your foundation.
● Apply the same concealer all over your face.
● Concealer can also be used as an eyeshadow primer.
● Use concealer before foundation and don't forget to set it with powder.
With all our #pkmhrecommends tips concealing your spots, blemishes and any other concern areas are just 2 dabs away!
Follow us on Instagram: @pkmhofficial
#beautybloggers #runwaylooks #makeuplooks #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #makeupaddict #partymakeup #facebaking #concealer #typesofconcealer #evenskin #darkcircles #acne #celebritymakeup #celebritystyles #kimkardashian #facemakeup #concealer #highlighter #foundation
Note: The recommendations mentioned in the article are generic in nature. Incase you‘d like a hair or a beauty consultation, reach out to us on email.