WHAT IS HAIR BOTOX?
PKMH Haircare Tips
When you think of hair botox this is what you're thinking: Hair Botox entails injecting needles into the scalp. When you hear the word "botox,'' you probably think of a typical medical technique for removing wrinkles. There are no noodles involved so don't worry!
Consider hair Botox in the same way that you would think of botox for your skin. Botox, commonly known as Botulinum Toxin or BTX is a cosmetic injectable made from the botulin toxin produced by bacteria. Botox injections are used exclusively in medical and cosmetic treatments to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and in certain situations as a migraine treatment.
Hair Botox treatment can save your life if your hair is dry if you have naturally curly hair color, your hair frequently suffers from frizziness, or live in a humid climate.
It is a non-chemical conditioning treatment that infuses ceramides produced from Meadow's Foam into your hair to provide a protective barrier for all hair types. It will eliminate frizz and heal any damage to your hair. If you are searching for a treatment that doesn't entail harsh chemicals, it's a great choice for both men and women.
Benefits of Hair botox treatment
Botox for hair is a non-chemical deep conditioning therapy that does the following:
● Hair is strengthened by replacing hair fibers and healing damaged hair.
● Frizz is reduced.
● It protects your scalp from psoriasis, dandruff, and other scalp problems.
● Prevent hair loss, thinning hair, and split ends.
● Hair damage is reduced after rebonding, strengthening, or smoothening.
● Increases the volume of hair.
How does it work?
Botox treatments for hair do not have a set recipe. Proteins and peptides are two well-known molecules that are employed for this purpose. Amino acids, vitamin B5, vitamins, collagen complex, and lipids are all important components of the human body. To 'turn back the clock' on your mane, they're mixed with a variety of additional conditioning ingredients. The combination of substances, as well as the procedure used, act as a filler for thinning hair fibers, hence the name 'botox'. One treatment can give you sillier, shinier, and youthful-looking hair (while causing less damage) making it one of the most popular hair treatments today.
Aftercare of Botox hair
Despite the fact that the hair botox treatment is non-chemical, the heat straightening stage can cause harm. Here are some tips for taking care of botoxed hair:
1. Uses sulfate, silicone, and paraben-free hair cleaner. To avoid any type of dryness, always use a conditioner after shampooing.
2. Once a week, treat your hair to a deep conditioning hair masking session and utilize a mending solution to help reverse daily environmental damage. Distribute the mask evenly from root to tip with a wash comb.
3. Reduce the amount of heat styling you perform on a daily basis to keep your hair healthy. When styling your hair, use a heat protectant spray to help prevent damage and finish with a leave-in conditioner.
4. When going out in bad weather, cover your hair with a silk scarf. To avoid friction on the roots and strands, sleep with your hair in protective hairstyles.
5. Get regular hair botox treatments (two to three times a year is advised) to help maintain the look of nourished hair.
Cons of hair botox treatments
Hair botox treatments, like any other salon hair treatment, can have benefits and drawbacks. Before you walk in for a session, think about the following:
● The sessions are really expensive! Botox treatments, like other deep conditioning treatments, are not cheap.
● Following a Botox treatment, the after-care procedure is lengthy. You must ensure that you do not further harm your hair in your everyday routine.
● Treatments do not guarantee the same outcomes for everyone. Varied people observe different results on their hair depending on their hair type. As a result, it's a very inconsistent treatment.
● Because the texture of your hair is unaffected by botox hair treatment, very curly hair types may not see much straightening action in their mane.
FAQs about hair botox treatment
1. Is hair botox a long-term solution?
A. Hair Botox is a semi-permanent procedure that lasts varying amounts of time according to the individual. The therapy will last between two to four months on average with different results depending on how quickly your hair grows and new roots appear.
2. Can I dye my hair after having botox?
A. Dying your hair shortly after a botox treatment is not advised. To minimize any undesired side effects, you should wait at least two weeks before dying your hair. Permanent dyes contain all ingredients that can damage hair cuticles and limit the botox treatment's longevity.
3. Does hair botox affect hair that has previously been colored?
A. Hair botox can influence the hair that has previously been colored. That's why it's recommended to wait a few weeks between changing your hair color and receiving botox.
4. Is keratin therapy superior to hair botox?
A. The sort of hair treatment you need depends on your hair type and the outcomes you seek. While some treatments produce more noticeable outcomes, botox is thought to be less harmful in comparison. Botox treatments are advised for fine and weak hair that might otherwise be damaged by keratin treatments. A keratin or cysteine treatment, on the other hand, can assist modify the texture of hair fiber and offer a more permanent transformation if you're seeking for a dramatic hair makeover.
As daunting as all this information might seem, the hair Botox process is fairly simple and has seen some amazing results on the required type of tresses.
Follow us on Instagram: @pkmhofficial
#beauty #pkmh #tutorials #tipsandtricks #beautyblog #hairtrends #haircuts #hairinspiration #hairstyle #hairstyles #hair #hairgoals #beauty #hairstylist #hairtips #cleanhair #pkmhrecommends #haircare #haircaretips #hairbotox #keratin #hairsmoothening #smoothening #straighthair #hairstraightening #flatiron #frizzfree #frizzyhair #proteintreatment
Note: The recommendations mentioned in the article are generic in nature. Incase you‘d like a hair or a beauty consultation, reach out to us on email.