Japanese Skincare Ritual
What is the J-Beauty Regime?
Who does not want age defying skin? Have you ever come across some women who seem to do that? Have skin which glows and is all about natural radiance. If you want the same follow the Japanese Skin Care Routine aka the J-Beauty routine.
This skin care routine ensures healthy, happy skin and probably why we have difficulty in guessing the correct age of Japanese women. With the products they use and their routine they achieve a flawless & ageless look. No wrinkles, no fine lines, with highly moisturised skin. The Japanese beauty ritual will get you the most sought after dewy & clear skin.
However, in order to have such miracle work to happen one needs to follow a procedure and stick to the diet as well. Skin improvement needs time, investment & the most important ingredient - self love.
1. Use cleanser-
Use a cleanser with nourishing oils to help moisturise your skin. The ones which do not leave any oil residue on your skin, yet leave your skin plump and fresh.
2. Exfoliate- Japanese women believe in exfoliating their skin daily with a moisturising face scrub. It helps in reducing the dullness and alleviates dry skin.
Just to prevent any dryness after the cleanser apply some deep moisturising lotion. The way these lotions penetrate into the skin layers is an important step in getting miraculously hydrated skin.
4. Serum- Get the ones which hugely comprise of antioxidants, they keep the pollution effect at bay and works on the skin redness and irritation if any.
5. Eye Gel- Applying eye cream can truly work wonders, use plenty of cream and spread wisely and evenly with the right movement of your thumb.
Apply creams which nourish your skin. The ones which protect you from UV rays and wrinkles. A good moisturizing &
cleansing ritual is the right way to achieve anti-ageing skin.
And Tada! We are just a few steps away from getting a glow-y skin.
Apart from these steps one needs to follow Japan’s traditional well-known beauty tricks.
• Grind adzuki beans into powder and apply it on the skin. It works fantastically and focuses on getting you free from acne, blackheads and clogged pores.
• Use Rice bran or komenuka. Boil it add in milk and honey to make the rice sticky and apply it on the face. This helps you with dark spots and blood circulation.
• Having matcha in any form, as a regular part of ones diet surely keeps the skin tightened and helps balance the skin tone.
• Along with it taking of Vitamin C and Tsubaki Camellia oil works on boosting your natural collagen and immunity and cholesterol.
Make sure that your diet circles around certain food item such as tofu, Green tea, Spinach, tomatoes, dark chocolate, blueberries, kiwifruit and seaweed. These help alleviate toxins and bring in more happiness, health and ageless beauty.
PKMH Follow us on Instagram: @pkmhofficial
#beauty #pkmh #tutorials #tipsandtricks #beautyblog #facial #dailyskincare #facecare #skinlove #skintips #skincareluxury #skincaretips #skincareroutines #skinroutine #naturalskincare #naturalbeauty #skincare #afterparty #nightskincare #moisturiser #toner #cleanser #undereyecream #jbeauty #japanesebeautyritual #japaneseskincare #japanesebeautyroutine #japanesebeauty #naturalremedies #natural #diet #healthy
Note: The recommendations mentioned in the article are generic in nature. Incase you‘d like a skin or a beauty related consultation, reach out to us on email.
Disclaimer: some of the images in the article are sourced. We do not take credit for the images. Incase the images belong to you or your brand pls let us know. We would be happy to credit and tag you.